Follow Me On Pinterest and Twitter

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Care Package #1

First care package for my soldier! :)

Care Package #1 - "Deployment Survival Kit"

I found a few ideas on good 'ole Pinterest () and decided to go with a few cute ones, things I know he'll look at and smile! Knowing my soldier he may even shed a few tears :').

First, I did the "52 Reasons Why I Love You" on a deck of cards:




I found that I wish I had used one of the even sharper writing Sharpies... the one I used was a bit too thick! I had fun writing all the different things, it took me a while because I wanted them to be really thoughtful, and I even put some of my favorite memories with him on them, too!

The second item I'm putting in this package is a planner I picked up at WalMart filled to the brim with a ton of different quotes, scriptures, memories, important dates, pictures, stickers & little notes of encouragement! This was SO much fun to make for him, and I know he'll love it!







These are just two things I'm putting in there, as well as the staples he asked for (candy, beef jerky, body wash, gum, MIO drink enhancers & of course, pictures for his chu [Containerized Housing Unit])

Speaking of MIO, my soldier became ADDICTED to these months ago and absolutely loves them.. I'm not the biggest fan, but I can find them on sale at the store every once in a while, and when I do I stock up.



No comments:

Post a Comment