Follow Me On Pinterest and Twitter

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Hello & Welcome!

Hey everyone! I'm new to blogging, but it's something I've always wanted to do & I've always enjoyed reading blogs about many different interests and activities. So, when my soldier left for deployment I decided I would start a blog to help pass some time, find some people who are going through the same thing, post the things I send him and any tips or information I found useful. :)

Here are a few little things to get to know me better!

I overuse smilie faces and hearts. :) <3

I'm a beginning photographer. Check out www.graceboven.com.

I'm going to school for businesss, to know how to start and run my own photography business.

I have two horses, Laycee & Kash. They will probably make cameos in the blog!

My soldier and I got a kitten before he deployed, his name is Wyatt and is a pesky little teenager now.

Reading is one of my passions, I try to read at least a book every two weeks (depending on free time!)

I LOVE PINTEREST.

Soo, that's a little about me. I'm gonna miss my soldier so very much but I'm ready for this journey of counting down the days until he's home for good...





No comments:

Post a Comment